Monday, December 21, 2009

"Strength of a Promise" for the holidays


Yes, I should be writing, but wanted to share my holiday gift for romance readers. I'm giving away signed copies of the hardback STRENGTH OF A PROMISE until they're gone. If you're interested, please visit my website: www.SarahStorme.com. (This is not a trick -- I'm paying postage and signing the books. My hope is that if you enjoy the book, you'll tell your friends about it!) Please note: this is a spicy romance, but definitely not erotica. Also, I'll mail right after Christmas.

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I just won a copy! Happy Christmas to me! Thank you Sarah, I can hardly wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Holiday surprise, Have a joy filled Holiday, jeanne

    ReplyDelete